Thursday, April 4, 2013

Simply Stunning Shades of White

I love getting Traditional Home in my inbox.  Each room is a dream and I want them all.

My favorite rooms are enveloped in calm, neutral colors.  I think it's because my work as a journalist moves at such a frenzied pace and I want home to be a place of serenity.

So when I saw these rooms in the latest email from Traditional Home called Showhouse Rooms Bathed in White, I immediately fell in love with each of them. 

These are my top three favorites.




And, then there's this also from Traditional Home, one of many Stunning Master Bathrooms. This is the bath I want to relax in at the end of every day.




And what better place for such a beautiful chandelier than above a tub?


I guess some folks might find white to be either bland or colorless. I think both colors can be an exciting start to stunning rooms. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment