Sunday, April 21, 2013

Making It My Own

I love the Nate Berkus at Target line, every single piece of the collection. Most of the pieces feature gold or bronze. Just a couple of days ago I picked up these pillows. I love the modified Greek key trim on the off-white cushions. They're perfect for our cross benches I'm painting in Valspar's Churchill Hotel Vanilla, a soft creamy color.
 



Anyone who knows me, knows that I love the bling. The more bling the better IMHO. On sale this week at Target from the Berkus line are these urchins. Target has them in gold and white, both of which I love.








I'm doing over our master bedroom in shades of silver, gray and turquoise and want to add an urchin but not in gold or white. So, I took silver leaf to a white urchin and here's what I came up with. I simply love it in silver because it's just the right touch for the bedroom.


  

Life is about taking what's out there and making it your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment