Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Treasure Hunting

Every now and then, my local Goodwill has a last chance sale. I spied this buffet several weeks ago on the sales floor at $125. When Goodwill moved it to the 'last chance' section over the weekend, the price dropped to a whopping $10!  I simply could not believe it. But  see for yourself ... check out the price sticker. There's a little damage to the top but that's what orbital sanders are for.  






 

 And, because one good treasure deserves another, look at my $60 china cabinet. Both are solid wood and there's no major damage on either.

 

Both pieces will be painted a high gloss black from Fine Paints of Europe. They have the most amazing colors but will also custom mix a color for you and the finish is ah-maz-ing! I can't wait for it to get warmer outside so I can get busy painting. Stay tuned for the transformations.


No comments:

Post a Comment