Monday, January 28, 2013

One of My Favorite Things ...

My most recent favorite thing are these 18x18 faux dupioni Greek key pillow covers from Lowe's. I wanted something to cover the 20x20 pillow forms I just picked up from Ross. My original intent was to whip up a pair of drop cloth or burlap cases with a script monogram, but (a) I don't own a sewing machine and (b) it's been quite a while since I hand stitched anything more than a hem. 






So, after a bit of sleuthing, I lucked upon these, on sale at Lowe's through the end of February for $6.99, part of their Allen & Roth line. That's less than if I had to make them myself. BTW: The description is white but they're more like a light creamy kind of white.

Next up, some curtains with Greek key trim.  More pix to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment