Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My Favorite Website ....



A visit to Paris' numerous brocante (antique) markets is high #1 on my bucket list. I've tried to recreate the decor of a Parisian apartment in my own space, which I'll share with you in the coming months.  (Really, as soon as it warms up and I can get outdoors to paint some of my lovely and fabulous vintage finds. The dormant winter months are driving me batty!) 

One Topping the list of my favorite design blogs is www.theparisapartment.com, where Claudia does an amazing job sharing her fabulous finds and treasures. In addition to decorating services, she also leads annual buying tours to France. 

If Paris is on your bucket list in the not too distant future, Claudia's new book -- ''The Paris Apartment, Romantic Decor on a Flea Market Budget' -- might be just what's needed to hold you till you can confirm those flight reservations.


 


P.S.: I'll go through my bookmarks and source the photos above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment